Friday, May 18, 2007

A Beach Wedding Trip

This is a shot of a few of our group before our first dinner. The trip was to a Florida resort and the focus was Weddings and Honeymoons.

This was a fantastic trip that included everything a bridal party would experience, should a wedding be held at this property. It was so good, it makes me want to get married all over again. Not!

WaterColor put together a bridal fashion show with a local shop. The clothes were all Nicole Miller. After the fashion show, there was a mock reception, with locals from the area attending. I had no idea who all these people were, but the champagne was really good.
The brides and bridesmaids were gorgeous. All of the writers had hair and makeup done by local vendors. It was a relaxing research trip and not what I am used to. I could get used to this.

My room overlooked the beach and the bathroom had a shower for two where you can see the Gulf. I sat outside on the balcony when I had the chance and took a few moments to take a deep breath. I love the beach and the way the waves lapping on the shore relaxes my mind.

I ended up covering this for a local television show for Valentine's Day. We even gave away a romantic getaway for two to this property.

No comments: