Friday, May 18, 2007

Daytona Beach - The Shores Resort




I was invited to Daytona Beach to experience all it has to offer. I have to say, I was slightly surprised at what a nice place it is. I had invisioned Spring Break Party Place, but it really offers so much more.




A group of us stayed at The Shores Resort and Spa. My room was lovely with a four poster bed, sitting area, and all things nice. I had a balcony that overlooked the beach. Oohhh!
Part of the itinerary included a visit to The Daytona International Speedway. I went to Victory Lane and did my best Ricky Bobby impression. Of course, I had to hurry to get my picture taken, there were many others waiting for their turn.
We did so much while we were there, but I enjoyed the visit to Angell and Phelps, a local confectionary. Who could pass up these chocolates?


I had a fun time in Daytona Beach with Georgia and Tangela. Sushi, Champagne, the beach, and new friends. What a hard life!

No comments: