Friday, May 18, 2007

Saint Tropez

Denise and I toasting at Chateau de la Messardiere, a secluded upscale property in Saint-Tropez. Of course, I have a glass of Champagne. We went the first week the Chateau was open for the season. It was still a bit chilly and I enjoyed that it was a slow time. The Chateau keeps all of its guests information totally private.
We went to the Saint-Tropez Polo Club where Diego, a polo player from Argentina, gave Denise some Polo lessons. I had to drag Denise away from all the horses so we could get to our next appointment.
My room (209) was fit for a princess. I really felt special in such a luxurious room. It was approachable elegance with a wonderful outdoor sitting area that was totally private.

What's a press trip without food? The pastry chef was a god and I wanted to take him home. Look at all that chocolate!

No comments: