Sunday, April 8, 2007

Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu

Jared and I flew to Kota Kinabalu on the Island of Borneo. We stayed at Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu and barely had time to take a breath before we were scheduled to do a site visit of Shangri La Rasa Ria. I really wanted to see the Orang Utan sanctuary for my website, but all the hotel did was walk us around. We finally got to the sanctuary, but the Orang Utans were put up for the day. I don't even know why we went, as we didn't get to see what we were supposed to. I did get to see the beach......for five minutes. And people think travel writers lay around drinking umbrella drinks.
My room at Le Meridien was fantastic. Everyone I met there was so nice and helpful. The hotel has a pool on site, a spa, workout facilities, bar, restaurant, business center, and conference facilities. Housekeeping was also on top of things. I had no complaints about this hotel.
From my window I could see the Philipino Market and Floating Village.

No comments: